1. This candle. It's from Williams-Sonoma, and I got it on sale. Best $5 ever spent. It has a "clean scent of pine with cedar wood, cinnamon, patchouli, thyme and citrus." The apartment smells like a forest, and I love it.
2. Speaking of the apartment, I'm also loving that we moved some furniture around! Saturday, we moved a bookshelf from a different wall to the corner shown above, and it makes me happy everytime I look at it. Never mind that antenna cord stretching to the top shelf.
3. These mugs. Seriously, I love them all. Here's two I really want/need.
3. Sleepytime tea. Delicious and soothing.
4. The fact that my hair is actually long enough for a decent braid.
5. The Autobiography of Jane Eyre.
I don't really watch TV, so webseries based on classic novels is as close as it gets. I'm not crazy about the guy playing Rochester, but Jane is incredible!
Now, I'll just light my candle, sit on the couch in my book-lined apartment, sip some sleepytime tea from a cute mug, and watch some Jane Eyre.
What are you loving at the moment? Share your beauty-finds from the week in the comments!
Labels: Beauty Find Friday, books, Decor