Today I'm combining the challenge from Newlywed's Bliss with counting gifts.
1. Thank you for listening so sympathetically all week as I struggled with a research paper for school.
2. And thank you for telling me "I believe in you," when I was ready to give up on it entirely on Friday night.
3. And that same night, I love that you brought me Starbucks, it definitely helped!
4. I love your willingness to fix dinner on nights when I'm busy. It lifts a huge load of stress off of my shoulders.
5. I love that you're a very creative and adventurous cook, and you're good at making something with whatever we have.
6. I love that you took the time Saturday afternoon to clean out the inside of the Ford. You knew it's messy state had been bothering me, so I really appreciate that you took care of it! Thank you for taking good care of both of our vehicles.
7. I love that although you resist doing something outside of your comfort zone, afterwards you're glad that you did.
8. I love the fact that you are so talented at grocery shopping. It's such a blessing to me, because I really don't enjoy doing it at all, and you can do it faster and better than I can any day.
9. I love that you're seeking what God wants you to do with your life, and you want to serve Him more than just make money.
10. I love that you want to make a difference in the world by loving people.
A few excerpts from my gratitude journal...
593. A breakthrough idea for the gift guide. Keeping it on pintrest saved me hours of time!
594. Every one of my blog readers. You are a gift!
595. Brian's work load has gotten lighter.
601. We had a great turn out for our first week of linking up at Newlywed's Bliss. Reading your posts was a gift, and I hope writing them was a blessing to you.
604. Brian taking the dog to the park. So nice to have total quiet, and some of the dog's energy used up.
607. An encouraging facebook message from my best friend.
608. A letter from our sponsor child in Honduras, Bessi, with a picture of herself. Tears on my part.
609. I smashed my fingers in a window, but after keeping ice on them for awhile, I was able to finish typing the aforementioned research paper. They're only a tiny bit sore now, and I'm grateful that I didn't have to type the paper with one hand.
610. Brian's sister is coming to spend Thanksgiving weekend with us!
Will you join me in giving thanks for your spouse this month? What gifts have you been blessed with TODAY?
A penny for your thoughts? To leave a comment, click on "Links to this Post" below.
Labels: 10 Things I Love About You, Gratitude, Joy, Love, One Thousand Gifts, Thanksgiving