Today has been a busy and exciting day already, and tonight I'm planning a really fun date for me and Brian. I love Fridays! I love February too, so right now I wanted to give you a head's up on what's coming up this month here on the blog.
- Guest posting- by yours truly on Rediscovering Domesticity. She's doing a series on marriage this month that you won't want to miss. I'm not sure when mine will be published, but I'll let you know.
- Guest posting- by guest posters here on Scribbles! We've never had guest posters here before, and I am so looking forward to their posts. I know whatever they write will be fabulous.
- That will occur February 20-26, which is National Eating Disorder Awareness week. This is an issue near and dear to me, and I know touches many of us. So be here during that week, you're sure to be blessed.
- Before that happens, I'll be sharing some of my favorite Valentines Day eye candy and gift ideas for the whole family.
- I hope to do a few book reviews of books that will enhance your marriage.
- And I'll keep sharing my Valentines Day crafts as I make them.
- Perhaps some polls and contests, just for fun!
Not on the blog, this month is Brian's and my first Valentine's Day as a married couple, and Brian's golden birthday; he turns 23 on the 23rd.
It's going to be a short and busy month! I'm looking forward to it.
Do you have any plans this month you'd like us to know about? Leave a comment and tell us!