I have three important things to tell you today:
First of all, let me say this: you, my readers, are wonderful people. Your comments make my day, and your blogs are a constant source of inspiration for me. I truly appreciate each and every one of you and I'm so glad that you choose to spend a little time reading this blog!
Secondly, I would like to thank Elizabeth of Be Joyful Always
for awarding me The Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much, it's an honor! Winning awards is always nice, because it means that you enjoy and appreciate what I write. And that means a lot to me!
The Rules (they're more like guidelines)
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share seven statements about yourself.
- Award fifteen bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers to share the award.
Fifteen bloggers? That seems like a lot, so here's where the rules become more like guidelines, I only picked ten. And that's probably too many for you to go visit, so I specified why I picked them and what kind of style they have, so you can go visit the ones that interest you.
Reluctant Entertainer. She's got entertaining style. Plus, she wrote a wonderful book about entertaining. Small Notebook. She's got organizing, de-cluttering, and overall simplifying style.
My Seven Things:
1. I'm a middle child.
2. My Christmas decorations are still up.
3. I don't like answering the phone. Talking on the phone is fine, I just have to get over my dislike of answering it.
4. My favorite food is pancakes.
5. My favorite animal is a butterfly. Yep, it's really an insect, but I can't choose between mammals.
6. I don't really have a favorite book, there are so many I love.
7. I can count the number of times I've been to a movie theater on one hand.
Thirdly and finally, TODAY is THE day. I've been really, really excited to introduce this giveaway! Drum roll please!
From today, Monday the 17 through next Monday the 24, I'm giving away one $20 online gift card for DaySpring!
You could be the lucky winner! Here's how to enter:
That's it! Easy, right? If you'd like extra entries:
- Go to DaySpring.com, come back here and leave a comment telling me what you would buy with your $20 gift code.
That's a total of four entries possible! Please leave separate comments for each entry so that I can accurately count them. I will pick the winning comment using Random.org.
- Go to Scribbles From Emily facebook page, and leave a comment with a tip for getting organized in the new year.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Come back here leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway, and come back to leave a comment letting me know you did.
Need some ideas? Use the buttons on my left sidebar to check out some DaySpring products. Or might I suggest the Valentine's Day collection?
Mr. Love Notes - 32 Note Set
Or, Visit DaySpring Home Page. Remember, the commission I will earn from your purchase will go to Food For the Hungry.
Ok, on your mark, get set, go!
Labels: Blogging, DaySpring