I am SO excited to have received "The Versatile Blogger" Award! I have Audra from Rediscovering Domesticity to thank. Audra recently had a wonderful five week series on the Proverbs 31 woman, called 5 Weeks to Be a Better Housewife. Be sure to check it out!
The rules of the award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Myself
1. One of my life goals is to go to France.
2. I can't stand violent movies. Interestingly, I used to really enjoy war and adventure movies, but somehow in college I became re-sensitized to it, and now I have nightmares or really scary thoughts.
3. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a violinist/ballerina/artist when I grew up.
4. I played the piano a little, and the organ, and now the guitar. I never did play violin.
5. In high school, I once got into a fight with another girl... at church camp. Yep, an actual physical fight. I was defending a smaller girl against the attack of a girl probably three times my size. I lost the battle, but I won the war... she knocked the wind out of me, but I scared her off.
6. I'm addicted to coffee! I thought I'd be fine just drinking one small mug a day, until I didn't one day and got the worst migraine ever!
7. I'm married to the most thoughtful, funny, and altogether adorable man in the world!
I only picked ten instead of fifteen, because otherwise I would have to leave some out that I'd like to include, so I it was just easier to to do ten. I included a few categories for each to illustrate their versatility. I'm sure I could have included more, but I wanted to keep it somewhat simplified.
1. Simple Mom : Spiritual/personal growth/inspirational/educational
For those of you awarded, feel free to pass on the award, or not, if you choose. If you'd like, write a post with the 7 things about yourself and leave a comment here with the link to better introduce yourself!
Labels: Blogging, Friendship, Inspiration