If My People Pray...

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” - Philippians 4:6-7


"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14



Today is the National Day of Prayer. Take a moment, wherever you are, to pray today.

National

International
Church
Individuals
Personal
Your turn! 
Share your prayer requests in the comments below, and let us pray over them. I would love to support and encourage you in this way.


Labels: ,