Today I'm Grateful for You!

I know it's not November anymore, but I didn't get a chance to say how grateful I am for you faithful readers. You've all been writing such wonderful comments lately! I've been challenged, encouraged, and inspired by your blogs, and I'm grateful for this blogosphere which enables me to get to know you all!

And today in particular I am grateful and honored to have received a Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much Nicola of Life on Orchard Road! Nicola has lovely taste in decorating and is a fabulous knitter. Be sure to check out her lovely wedding story!
So, the rules. 
Share 5 things about myself
Pass the award to 5 bloggers recently discovered
Notify the blogger recipients
Link to the blogger who gave the award.

Alright, I'll try to mention some new things about me. 
1. I'm obsessed with the color blue...I have been for a very long time, ever since I got over the pink stage, when I was about ten. But interestingly, I'm finding I'm beginning to warm up to it again, maybe I'm getting more in touch with my feminine side? 
2. Once upon a time, I knew how to cross stitch, crochet, sew, and knit. I could probably remember again with a little practice. 
3. I used to play the organ. 
4. My favorite sport is baseball, and it always has been. 
5. In our high school musical my senior year, I was cast as the part of a native American Indian. A blonde, blue-eyed, very pale native American. 

Alrighty, now for the fun part! I nominate the following five: 

1. We Are THAT Family
2. French Larkspur
3. Curious Girl
4. Doorkeeper
5. Journey of a Woman

Go check them out! 

P.S: my signature hasn't been working lately. Anyone know where I can make another one? 

Labels: ,